Academic Calendar Quick Links
Academic Calendar Summer 2013 Semester (May 13 - Aug. 24)
|May 9, 2013||New students report to campus.|
|May 11, 2013||New student orientation and registration (9:30 AM)|
|May 13, 2013||Semester and classes begin.
- Registration continues for new students.
- Late registration for current students.
|May 18, 2013||Last day to add or drop without records|
|May 27 - June 1, 2013||Classroom observation by peers - faculty/administrators|
|June 24 - June 29, 2013||Mid-term exams|
|July 1, 2013||- Deadline for graduation petition for fall semester (without late fee);
- Deadline for changing program or curriculum requirement (without late fee).
|July 4, 2013||Independence Day holiday; campus closed|
|July 8, 2013||Check point - student counseling.|
|July 17, 2013||2013 fall semester class schedule and registration packages ready.|
|July 29, 2013||
- Begin registration for the fall semester. *
|Aug. 3, 2013||2013 fall semester registration ends (for current students).|
|Aug. 5, 2013||- Late registration for 2013 fall semester begins (for current students).|
|Aug. 19 - Aug. 24, 2013||Course review and final exams|
Aug. 26 - Sept. 7, 2013
Aug 31, 2013
Administration office observes semester break office hours.
- Faculty in-service training workshop;
|Sept. 2, 2013||Labor Day holiday; campus closed|
|Sept. 3, 2013||- Check point - student counseling;
- Posting final grades for spring semester.
* Online registration normally starts several days earlier than the on-site registration. Please check the registration instructions published each semester for detailed information.