We want you to be prepared when you arrive to take your Cambridge English exams. Your success is important to us!
We've put together an exam day FAQ:
How do I register for the Cambridge English exam?
Send an email to: email@example.com. We'll get you signed up ASAP.
How do I pay for the exam?
Payment instructions will be sent to you once you let us know the date you wish to take the exam.
Will I receive registration and payment confirmation?
Yes! Once we've received your registration and you've completed the payment process as instructed, we will email you registration and payment confirmation.
Where am I taking the exam?
Report to the NPU Cambridge examination center, 105 Fourier Ave., Fremont, CA 94539 (called our East Building)
Where do I park and do I have to pay for parking?
Parking is located in the lots adjacent to the East building. There is no charge for parking during Cambridge examinations.
What must I bring with me in order to be allowed to take the exam?
- Original, valid, government issued identification. Such as a passport, state drivers license, or other valid government issued ID.
- Water, food to eat during your exam break and a sweater/light jacket in case you are cold.
- Food must be packed and not open during exams. Water needs to be in a non-spill container with a sealable lid.
- No electronic devices are allowed in the testing room - no exceptions.
When will I receive my exam results?
- Exam results may take up to 4 weeks from the date of the exam.
- NPU's Cambridge examination center will contact you when we received the official certificates.