Exam Day Information
We want you to be prepared when you arrive to take your Cambridge Assessment English exam. Your success is important to us!
How do I register for a Cambridge English exam?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a link to an online registration form.
How do I pay for the exam?
Pay for the exam when you register using the online registration form.
Will I receive registration and payment confirmation?
We will email you registration confirmation after we receive your online registration form and payment.
Where am I taking the exam?
Please come to room 101 of the NPU Cambridge examination center, 105 Fourier Ave., Fremont, CA 94539 (called the East Building).
Where do I park and do I have to pay for parking?
Parking is located in the lots next to the East Building. There is no charge for parking during Cambridge examinations.
What must I bring with me to the exam?
- Original (not a copy), valid (not expired), government-issued photo identification, such as a passport or U.S. state I.D. or driver’s license.
- Medication and/or facial tissues if you need them.
- A clear plastic bottle of still (not carbonated) water, with no label on the bottle.
- A lunch and snacks to eat during your exam breaks.
- A sweater or light jacket in case you are cold.
When will I receive my exam results?
- Exam results may take up to 4 weeks from the date of the exam.
- NPU will contact you when we receive the official certificates.
What else do I need to know?
- All exams are computer-based except for TKT exams, which are paper-based.
- Please note that NPU requires a minimum of four registrations in order to run an exam.