We want you to be prepared when you arrive to take your Cambridge Assessment English exam. Your success is important to us!
How do I register for the Cambridge English exam?
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a link to an online registration form.
How do I pay for the exam?
Pay for the exam when you register using the online registration form.
Will I receive registration and payment confirmation?
We will email you registration confirmation after we receive your online registration form and payment.
Where am I taking the exam?
Please come to room 101 of the NPU Cambridge examination center, 105 Fourier Ave., Fremont, CA 94539 (called the East Building).
Where do I park and do I have to pay for parking?
Parking is located in the lots next to the East Building. There is no charge for parking during Cambridge examinations.
What must I bring with me to the exam?
- Original (not a copy), valid (not expired), government-issued photo identification, such as a passport or U.S. state I.D. or driver’s license.
- Medication and/or facial tissues if you need them.
- A plastic bottle of still (not carbonated) water, lunch and snacks to eat during your exam breaks, and a sweater or light jacket in case you are cold.
- No electronic devices are allowed in the testing room - no exceptions. We will provide a separate room to lock your electronic devices in, if you bring them with you.
When will I receive my exam results?
- Exam results may take up to 4 weeks from the date of the exam.
- NPU will contact you when we receive the official certificates.
What else do I need to know?
- All exams are computer-based except for TKT exams, which are paper-based.
- Please note that Cambridge requires a minimum of four registrations in order to run an exam.
- The speaking part of the exam may be scheduled on a date different from the date of the other parts of the exam, but that date will be within the speaking exam window for that particular exam. The date will be decided after the registration deadline.
- For security reasons, Cambridge requires all candidates taking the B2 First and C1 Advanced exams to have their photographs taken by the exam center on the day of the exam. These photos are sent electronically to Cambridge and are not kept at Northwestern Polytechnic University.
- If you are registering for the B2 First or the C1 Advanced exam, please be prepared to sign the Photograph Consent Form on the day of the exam. Candidates for the B2 First and C1 Advanced exams who do not sign the Photograph Consent Form will not be photographed on exam day and will not be able to take their scheduled exam.
- For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.