Academic Advising provides academic guidance through all of your program studies. Academic advisors are here for you from start of your program at NPU.
Academic Advising helps students understand NPU program curriculum. Advisors will help with course selection, choice of major or concentration.
Reasons to Seek Academic Advising
- Review your study plan
- Assist with trimester registration
- Discuss credit transfer
- Provide advice on probation
Benefits from Academic Advising
- To develop an educational plan to complete your educational goals
- To understand academic policies and procedures
- To discuss personal interests and professional goals
- To access academic and student support services and resources
Contact academic advising at 510-592-9688 ext21
Students are required to seek academic counseling immediately upon entering academic probation. This also includes your attendance. While in academic probation, students are required to attend at least one counseling session per trimester or as often as required by the Counselor. You will have a chance to get out of probation by meeting the requirements set for you by the Probation Committee and the Counseling office.
Contact counseling at 510-592-9688 ext 4