TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED: Unfortunately, due to the pandemic, this program has been temporarily suspended.
Welcome to AC Transit's EasyPass
All full-time Northwestern Polytechnic University (NPU) students are eligible for the AC Transit NPU EasyPass - the annual bus pass that allows students to go anywhere AC Transit goes - anytime!
EasyPass is great for your campus community, the environment, and your checkbook. The popular student benefit provides for an awesome discount. Compared to driving or purchasing your own transit passes, having an EasyPass can save you thousands of dollars a year, freeing up money for books, tuition, or anything else. Whether you use your EasyPass as back up transportation or use it every day, students can save big with EasyPass.
Passes are distributed to eligible students who have registered and signed the Pass Acceptance Form. The program uses the Clipper fare card with Photo ID. Your first EasyPass card will be available for pick-up at the Northwestern Polytechnic University Administration Office usually at the start of the first trimester you qualify.
Full-time eligible students who attend all three trimesters (Summer, Fall and Spring) will have an active NPU EasyPass all year long. NPU.s EasyPass will be automatically loaded onto your original EasyPass card every trimester that you qualify, so keep your card long-term.
at the Administration Office at 47671 Westinghouse Dr., Fremont, CA, 94539. Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00 A.M. - 5:30 P.M. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Pass is valid on all AC Transit buses (local and transbay). The NPU EasyPass is not valid on the Dumbarton Express (use Line U instead).
- All Pass holders must tag their EasyPass on the Clipper card reader upon entering an AC Transit bus.
- The Pass is valid only for the dates shown in your EasyPass welcome letter.
- The Pass is not transferable or refundable, and will be revoked if used by anyone else; your card must be presented to AC Transit personnel for inspection upon request. AC Transit personnel have the right to confiscate your Clipper card if they feel the EasyPass is being used fraudulently.
- Any attempt to transfer or sell the Pass may result in criminal charges; a fine of up to $250 (or community service) can be imposed for the misuse of your Pass with the intent to evade the payment of fares (California Penal Code 640). Northwestern Polytechnic University may impose additional penalties.
For help with your card, call Clipper toll-free at (877) 878-8883; with your card number in hand and always identify yourself as an NPU EasyPass participant.
- NPU EasyPass FAQ
- NPU Easy Pass Destination Guide
- NPU Easy Pass User Guide
- Find out when your bus departures - set up your phone, tablet, or laptop.
To learn more about AC Transit and your EasyPass, visit these web pages: